News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT-Turkey Games

Started by spiderblue43, November 23, 2023, 04:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

The Pack whacked the Lions .if you missed it. Goff goofed all day under an intense pass rush .showing his limitations. Very good game from Love. Was poised and accurate.

You've got to be concerned about the Lions defense. They've been lit up more than once. Onto to the Commanders/Pokes. Slow start for Dak. Howell about that Sam   Most sacked by far .record pace. He's all over the place. Up..down .mostly down on the ground.

spiderblue43

Pokes running edge tosses...where Young and Sweat used to be. Pollard looks quick..walks in on a screen.  :sick:  :computer:

spiderblue43

Nance and Romo was blubbering about all the Pokes stat advantages at home, but they didnt include the refs too. Always get the calls. especially when they're in trouble  :what:  :-??

Woody

Romo is making me sick ....   He is so biased towards Cowboys it is sickening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiderblue43

Dàk finding home cooking with Cooks. Last week..Commanders DL was in the fast lane LW...now gridlocked..nowhere near Prescott. Wash Outs on the verge of a blowout. 14-3.

spiderblue43

Is this the Pokes broadcast? Dallas this..Dallas that..oh brother Nance and Romo. Maybe Jerrah gives him perks besides his favorite..burnt toast  :boooo:

spiderblue43

Dallas gets a pass deflection..lucky them .ugh. 20-10 at the half. Romo has Pokes in the Supe.  :sick:

spiderblue43

Rivera has got to go. Goes shotgun 3rd and 1 inside Pokes territory..burns a time out..incomplete pass..shotgun on 4th..nuthin'.  :boooo:

kartanoman

Looks like the 49ers have completely shaken off their mid-season blahs and recovered nicely to pound Seattle onto submission. Their defense looks primed and ready for the Iggles game circled on their calendar for sure.

What in the heck was Dolly Parton getting dolled up in a Cowboy cheerleading outfit for? Really? Sure hope she isn't selling out her shares of Dollywood in Gatlinburg, TN (beautiful country if you've never been there before; great chalets in the smokies) to perform at Jerry's World from now to eternity. Yet another reason to hate on the Cowpokes.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

DaveBrown74

For the 9ers it's always all about health. When they're fully (or close enough to fully) healthy, as they are now, I think they're the best team. That never seems to last with them though. They always seem to have star players out.

If they can be healthy in January look out. They're simply awesome on both sides of the ball.

kartanoman

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 24, 2023, 10:22:49 AMFor the 9ers it's always all about health. When they're fully (or close enough to fully) healthy, as they are now, I think they're the best team. That never seems to last with them though. They always seem to have star players out.

If they can be healthy in January look out. They're simply awesome on both sides of the ball.

They are what I want the Giants to become one day in the future. Plus they're going to have a chip on their shoulder going into Philly from how the NFC Championship played out last season. It's the matchup of the season which might be even more exciting than the upcoming Super Bowl.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)