News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How much will the Giants miss Dexter Lawrence?

Started by MightyGiants, November 25, 2023, 01:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

No Dex? Is that confirmed, Rich? Big time I assume. :what:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

That would be a huge loss. Our LBs are better than last year, so that will help, but he's a huge force in the middle. With Leo gone, our IDL situation will be less than ideal, and NE does have a very good RB in Rhamondre Stevenson. Expect to see plenty of him tomorrow.

BluesCruz

yeah they will try to run on us for sure

in Wink we trust

Next Man UP
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

sooners56

He will be missed tremendously. Hard not to miss one of the best defenders in the NFL.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

BluesCruz

spiderblue43

Like Elvis without his Peanut Butter/Banana sandwiches

Like Tiny Tim without his ukulele

Like Captain Kirk without dramatic pauses

Like Kojak without his lollipop

You get the picture.. :crazy:

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on November 25, 2023, 05:44:05 PMYep. Dex misses the game we lose.

Against a good or decent team yes but have you seen the team we are playing? They can't score either!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 12:28:54 PMAgainst a good or decent team yes but have you seen the team we are playing? They can't score either!

Very good point. These are the two worst scoring offenses in the NFL. Even worse than the Jets.

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 12:28:54 PMAgainst a good or decent team yes but have you seen the team we are playing? They can't score either!
Hopefully that first drive of the second half is an outlier.....but it looked too easy.
Smell my cheese you mother!

BluesCruz

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 26, 2023, 12:33:30 PMVery good point. These are the two worst scoring offenses in the NFL. Even worse than the Jets.

Our play calling was once again terrible today

I think by now Kafka must realize Barkley can't be used on 1st or Second down
He does a great Dayne for no Gain imitation

Its ugly. Time to move on from Barkley.  He's very slow on his initial read and tentative as he moves forward

I thought we should not have signed him and went with Elliott instead....oh well
that should still be possible next year

Elliott looked good today, no sign he has lost a step

Dgoodmantrublu

I sometimes wonder if we are watching the same sport.