News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Honestly

Started by FL GMAN, November 29, 2023, 09:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on November 29, 2023, 01:45:59 PMAren't you the guy that likes to look at a variety of metrics in assessing QB play?  A 14.9 QBR and a 57.7 pff grade.

Yes, which is why I added it.   Look, I am not saying he is the next Kurt Warner.  I am just trying to be fair to the guy.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Quote from: Bob In PA on November 29, 2023, 12:57:45 PMWouldn't it be great to be a Giants fan if he hits the nail on the head. The Brock Purdy of the East Coast. We can only dream... only dream... only dream... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

With all the due respect in the world for you, watch the 49ers-Eagles game this Sunday and imagine Tommy Chicken "Extra Sauce, Please" Cutlet running the 49ers' offensive attack and imagine the result compared to Brock Purdy.

P.S. You can't claim "They don't make good sauce out on the left coast!" The next time you travel to the USA, if you plan to spend time in Southern California, go hit the beaches in Carlsbad, do some shopping and then head over to Jay's Gourmet Seafood & Pizza on Carlsbad Village Drive about a block from the beach. Great sauce, killer Chicken Marco Polo and the pizza is wood fire baked to your desire. It's been my go-to place as far back as my Army days in the mid 1990s when I deployed to Camp Pendleton for weeks on end and bunked across the street at Carlsbad Inn.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)