News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Waller and Tyrod ?

Started by Leek21, November 29, 2023, 02:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leek21

Anyone know if Waller or Tyrod are expected back this year ?  Or are they done for the season ?

MagicRat

Word seems to be Tyrod after the bye.
Waller,not sure?
Smell my cheese you mother!

GeauxJints

The Waller thing is a damn joke. Hurts his other hamstring this seriously, comeon. Terrible signing.

Makes me think, without a top 3 pick, do you think Brock Bowers could be in play? He's arguably the best player in CFB.

AZGiantFan

I've never done any analysis of this, but is it possible that some of their injury problem stems from bringing in guys who have significant injury problems?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

BluesCruz

Quote from: AZGiantFan on November 29, 2023, 09:32:33 PMI've never done any analysis of this, but is it possible that some of their injury problem stems from bringing in guys who have significant injury problems?

Yeah I think Waller was having the same issues at the Raiders

Tyrod should consider retirement.  He has taken a lot of tough shots
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

B1GBLUE

Quote from: GeauxJints on November 29, 2023, 05:36:43 PMThe Waller thing is a damn joke. Hurts his other hamstring this seriously, comeon. Terrible signing.

Makes me think, without a top 3 pick, do you think Brock Bowers could be in play? He's arguably the best player in CFB.

he might be but honestly i think i'll be pissed if we take a TE top 5-7 wherever we pick. i was pissed when we took engram at 17.

Woody

Quote from: AZGiantFan on November 29, 2023, 09:32:33 PMI've never done any analysis of this, but is it possible that some of their injury problem stems from bringing in guys who have significant injury problems?
Totally agree ....history of injuries.   ...why would it change?

DaveBrown74

Anyone being realistic about Waller would have guessed we'd get somewhere between 10-12 games out of him, which seems likely where he will land. The price we paid (100th overall pick) roughly reflected that too.

brownelvis54

Quote from: MagicRat on November 29, 2023, 04:37:02 PMWord seems to be Tyrod after the bye.
Waller,not sure?

If Tyrod is ready after the bye, I still think we should stick with DeVito and have Tyrod as our second stringer. Truth is Tyrod only has another year maybe two at most. Let's see what Devito can do. Perhaps we can get a cheap back up quarterback for years to come and add to the fact a hometown I like it.
The KING is in the building