News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT: NFC Championship Rematch

Started by kartanoman, December 03, 2023, 05:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

The first half is in the books.

14-6 49ers at the half. The visitors weathered the first quarter storm but bent, and didn't break. Once Philly's adrenaline seemed to wear off, the 49ers' offense finally kicked into gear.

The second half should be interesting if the Iggles can stop the 49ers' first drive.

Will the Niners get their revenge from the NFC Championship Game where they list for all the wrong reasons?

Enjoy!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Ed Vette

If I had a second team it would be the Niners. Deebo graduated with my niece in USC, Brandon Aiyuk is one of my favorite Receivers, CMC was a player I've coveted and I love the Brock Purdy story.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

Siriani is a classless, odious,  urinary tract infection of a man.
And what's that lardass melt on the sideline doing getting involved?

Jaysus, I hate these.
Smell my cheese you mother!

PSUBeirut

I love when bullies get bullied...especially at home.

And yeah that "Big Dom" guy is a clown- either put on some pads or get the hell away from the players, tough guy.

kartanoman

I've been a Brock Purdy fan since his first start last year. I was especially pi$$ed the way the NFC Championship played out. I also enjoy watching the Niners each week as they play the game I wish the Giants could play one day.

End of Q3: 49ers 28, Iggles 13 with McCaffrey and the Niners about to put this one away. Revenge is sweet. Hurts got hurt and is out: poetic justice!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

kartanoman

42-19 beat-down was worth waiting 11 months to see.

#1 seed now up in the air. Sweet!

Peace!

TDToomer

Dinner party conversion

"Why do the Eagles need a Head of Security?"

"Have you been to an Eagles game"

Thank you SF but I still hate you.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Doc16LT56

The NFL has to deal with this security guard issue. Otherwise you're incentivizing staff members to bait players.

uconnjack8

49ers have now outscored Dallas and Philly a combined 84-29. 

kartanoman

Quote from: uconnjack8 on December 03, 2023, 09:25:12 PM49ers have now outscored Dallas and Philly a combined 84-29.

As they stated on the broadcast, without Trent Williams in the lineup, the 49ers were 0-3. With him, uh, you know the rest of the story.

Sorry haters, this isn't Bill Walsh's 49ers. If this brand of football was labeled with blue jerseys, and ny on their helmets, I'd be a pig in slop. I'm not myopic enough to even compare these guys to Harbaugh's teams the last time the Giants were relevant. I personally would rather see this kind of football go all the way and win a championship over the best in the AFC. If only the copycat league would push for this type of game, and perhaps put that idea in Schoen's head, if it isn't there already.

The Niners are the team to beat.

Peace!

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Doc16LT56 on December 03, 2023, 09:13:36 PMThe NFL has to deal with this security guard issue. Otherwise you're incentivizing staff members to bait players.

But the kid who gives his phone to a player gets suspended.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll