News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants 1000+ yards receivers better than Tyree!

Started by Leek21, December 07, 2023, 01:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leek21

Tyree = 1421 yards receiving

435 (Slayton) + 384 (Waller) + 330 (Hyatt) + Robinson (265) = 1435 yards

Giants are stacked at WR, unless you think Tyree is no good, beating him by 14 yards!

uconnjack8

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

Genuinely confused by the point of the op. Wide receiver stats won't likely matter until we have a Qb that can consistently process the field and deliver the ball.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 07, 2023, 03:08:49 PMHe means Tyreek Hill

Should have figured that out.  But when I see the name Tyree only one thing comes to mind.

DaveBrown74

Even if we swap in Tyreek for Tyree, I'm still not getting the thrust of the OP.

We have a bunch of scrubs, who, in total, have more yards than a single superstar player on another team.

What's the point exactly?

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 07, 2023, 09:34:21 PMEven if we swap in Tyreek for Tyree, I'm still not getting the thrust of the OP.

We have a bunch of scrubs, who, in total, have more yards than a single superstar player on another team.

The Dolphins have scored 384 points
The Giants have scored 159 points
That's 229 more points
Now that's a Holy Crap!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Leek21

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 07, 2023, 09:34:21 PMEven if we swap in Tyreek for Tyree, I'm still not getting the thrust of the OP.

I guess we have this option:   /sarcasm/  for a reason.  LOL.

Giants top 4 receiving threats don't add up to Tyreek Hill (not Tyree), that shows how bad our passing really is.

BluesCruz

No maybe the Pack has stashed David Tyree in disguise on their practice squad and are prepared to elevate him LOL 

Still cant get over the velcro helmet catch
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Leek21 on December 07, 2023, 10:50:53 PMI guess we have this option:   /sarcasm/  for a reason.  LOL.

Giants top 4 receiving threats don't add up to Tyreek Hill (not Tyree), that shows how bad our passing really is.

My bad, I didn't realize it was a joke. I should have.