News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A NEW draft simulator

Started by brownelvis54, December 07, 2023, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

This a new one. At least to me. I have been on draftbuzz at lot in the past, but this is the first time I have ever seen a draft simulator from them. Looks good

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/simulator
The KING is in the building

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Philosophers

There is much color that the things you need to tap are not easy to see plus text is small.

Jclayton92

Not a fan of DraftBuzz prospect rankings, I think they try to be different just to be different and not right.

jgrangers2

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 08, 2023, 12:38:10 PMNot a fan of DraftBuzz prospect rankings, I think they try to be different just to be different and not right.

Yeah, not a fan of this one. They have Keon Coleman all the way down at 37, which is insane. Not to mention they still have the draft order from a few weeks ago.

Uni

Three times Maye was available for the Giants at 5, which was weird because it's hard to believe dropped to 5 and also, how are the Giants at 5? One time Harrison Jr was the second WR off the board.

Also, the trade offers were insane. In one of the mocks I ended up with two number 1 picks in 2025