News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT--Sunday thread

Started by spiderblue43, December 10, 2023, 12:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

GO JETS!!!! 14-0 in the rain. Zach Zach Zach!!!!

spiderblue43

Bears make some huge plays.ĺead 25-13. Jets have scored again..lead 21-6.. :what:

spiderblue43

Lions collapsing..go for it on their own 35 ..fail. Bears in control.

katkavage

Quote from: spiderblue43 on December 10, 2023, 03:36:24 PMLions collapsing..go for it on their own 35 ..fail. Bears in control.
Bears have played hard this year. I expect they will keep Fields, draft Harrison Jr and maybe trade one pick for more picks. They are trending up for the future.

Blue Since ‘62

Flacco with 3 TD passes. Guess there's still something left in the tank.

DaveBrown74

Evan Engram is the main weapon in Jacksonville during what has been a successful season for them. Getting it done today against the vaunted Brown defense in the Dawg Pound. With Jones he was considered a terrible player and run out of town by Giants fans.

spiderblue43

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 10, 2023, 04:18:29 PMEvan Engram is the main weapon in Jacksonville during what has been a successful season for them. Getting it done today against the vaunted Brown defense in the Dawg Pound. With Jones he was considered a terrible player and run out of town by Giants fans.

Says a lot about our coaching staffs during his tenure. Granted..he underwhelmed and needed a fresh start.

files58

Quote from: katkavage on December 10, 2023, 03:43:01 PMBears have played hard this year. I expect they will keep Fields, draft Harrison Jr and maybe trade one pick for more picks. They are trending up for the future.

The Bears and jets did us a favor today. It's important to stay ahead of the Bears second 1st round pick, their own. The way I see it there are now four top picks, the three QB's and Harrison. We need to be in a leverageable position for either the pick, or trade out for assets. 

DaveBrown74

Quote from: files58 on December 10, 2023, 05:06:02 PMThe Bears and jets did us a favor today. It's important to stay ahead of the Bears second 1st round pick, their own. The way I see it there are now four top picks, the three QB's and Harrison. We need to be in a leverageable position for either the pick, or trade out for assets. 

Agreed. I think it's fair to call the QB field a three QB field now. Daniels may be number three, but the gap is really from three to four, not two to three.

Harrison is right in there too with the top picks.

If we're not going to make the playoffs, which let's face it is close to zero percent, we need to picking in the top four.

I really don't know what the Bears will do. I'm being careful not to confuse my own opinion of what they should do with what they actually will do.

T200

Quote from: Blue Since '62 on December 10, 2023, 01:59:55 PMRavens winning 14-10. OBJ with a touchdown catch, which really pisses me off.
I was really glad to see OBJ catch and score. He's still an excellent route-runner and can make moves to get open.

I'll always root for him. We haven't had a passionate player on this team since.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

katkavage

Terrible clock management by Buffalo just before the 2 minute warning.

Stringer Bell

If the Giants get suckered and draft Daniels top 5, that will make 2 regimes in a row who set the franchise back by reaching for a QB when much higher-end talent was on the board.

Daniels is as slight as Bryce Young, just taller. Can only imagine how much time he'd spend on IR given his running style and the Giants strength and conditioning program.

Ed Vette

Toney is a jackass. He was staring down the LOS and the ball. He lost that game for the Chiefs and negated an incredible play by Kelse.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

miss86

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 10, 2023, 07:41:58 PMToney is a jackass. He was staring down the LOS and the ball. He lost that game for the Chiefs and negated an incredible play by Kelse.

=))

LennG

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, and team.  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss