News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT--Sunday thread

Started by spiderblue43, December 10, 2023, 12:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I have to say good day. Whining  chiefs don't disappoint and lost to Bills. Jets won and Zak Wilson looked good. One step closer to Aaron Rodgers. Do not care about eagles cowboys / do  not like either. Giants tanking would be the trifecta .

Fletch

Agree Toney is a jackass. However that special teams play in the SB was a big play in a Super Bowl so I guess I would take a trophy in the case even if it meant losing a play for them in the  regular season.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Fletch on December 10, 2023, 08:43:39 PMAgree Toney is a jackass. However that special teams play in the SB was a big play in a Super Bowl so I guess I would take a trophy in the case even if it meant losing a play for them in the  regular season.
There is that. Still he's lost more than one game for the Chiefs this year.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Toney is an idiot, but Mahomes was a total baby about this. I get it's frustrating but Toney was clearly offsides. He lined up offsides, end of story. There is no need to be berating the officials for doing their jobs. And then he went on a further tirade about it in the press conference. I find it particularly ridiculous from him because he gets literally every call normally.

Your teammate fkd up. Deal with it.

Fletch

Mahomes is overrated. He is an above average QB playing on a team that at one time had Ty Hill. Has a coach that is really hitting his stride. The Kielce factor. That line.

Maybe I'm going over board here but it seems like I can rubber stamp every Chiefs game I've watched this year: Mahomes throwing meatballs balls all game and they just expect to win the game with like 1:45 left by 15 yard penalties or PI.. if that does not occur they whine like babies

T200

Quote from: Fletch on December 10, 2023, 10:26:56 PMMahomes is overrated. He is an above average QB playing on a team that at one time had Ty Hill. Has a coach that is really hitting his stride. The Kielce factor. That line.

Maybe I'm going over board here but it seems like I can rubber stamp every Chiefs game I've watched this year: Mahomes throwing meatballs balls all game and they just expect to win the game with like 1:45 left by 15 yard penalties or PI.. if that does not occur they whine like babies
:funnypost:  =))  =))  :laugh:  :laugh:  =D>
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 10, 2023, 07:41:58 PMToney is a jackass. He was staring down the LOS and the ball. He lost that game for the Chiefs and negated an incredible play by Kelse.
Toney is an idiot, no disagreement there.

But the Chiefs season was derailed by Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift. 💯

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on December 10, 2023, 11:08:38 PMToney is an idiot, no disagreement there.

But the Chiefs season was derailed by Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift. 💯
How?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

I really don't want to hear the Chiefs whining about the refs. Cmon. They wanted the headache that Toney is .He is supposed know where to line up; he's an idiot not to properly

Please refs..only a minute and change left..gives us a warning.  :what:
Mahomes acted like the spoiled brat yesterday with his tirade.

Embarrassing!  Redfaced

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 11, 2023, 06:49:46 AMHow?
Ever since he started dating her, his focus hasn't been on football. It's the Kardashian effect.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Fletch on December 10, 2023, 10:26:56 PMMahomes is overrated. He is an above average QB playing on a team that at one time had Ty Hill.

I respectfully disagree with this. If he were dependent on Hill we wouldn't have seen him win the MVP and another SB ring the year after Hill got traded away. His numbers without Hill last year were exceptional, and he had no wide receivers anyone would call above average. Mahomes is the real deal. No doubt he is having a rough year, as are a number of other QBs, but he is absolutely an elite talent in my mind. In terms of raw ability there aren't many better ones I have seen in my lifetime, and I've been following the sport since the early 80s. If he pulled an Andrew Luck and retired right now he'd waltz into the HOF on the first ballot. And he's just in the early years of his prime at this point.

Ed Vette

The league put an emphasis on Offensive offsides this year. Toney should have checked with the official to see if he was clear. There is no rule for a warning and btw, there was no need for him to be that far up. He just needed to cover the Tackle. His foot was actually past the neutral zone and the ball.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 10, 2023, 02:23:12 PMMan the Falcons have a really nice team if they could ever find a QB.

Jones???
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"