News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT: Eagles fans

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 01:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Dov Kleiman
@NFL_DovKleiman
There are #Eagles fans standing outside the team facility asking them to fire DC Sean Desai.

The 10-3 Eagles allowed 34, 42, and 33 points over their last three games to the #Bills, #49ers and #Cowboys

The fan also has trash cans with James Bradberry and Darius Slay names on them.

(h/t
@mrstar01
)

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1734276943145500796?s=20
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Eagles fans should put pictures of themselves on trash cans. That would be more fitting.

Thin Blue Line

Entitled, spoiled and rude is no way to go through life son.

Bob In PA

The loss of Blankenship yesterday was disastrous.  Let's see how long he'll be out.  He plays both the run and the pass very well (especially for a rookie).

The Eagles got him for "free" (undrafted free-agent) and he's already a top safely. He just plain knows the game.

Though they don't play the same position, I liken him to McFadden (who also survives by his wits more than by any particular athletic skill).

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bob In PA

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on December 11, 2023, 01:31:34 PMEntitled, spoiled and rude is no way to go through life son.

Thin: Any reference to "Animal House" always gets an "atta-boy" from me.  Two thumbs up.  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

TDToomer

Not at work on a Monday morning. These are the Philthy trash fans who don't even go to the games. 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

They are surely missing Gannon and Steichen.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 11, 2023, 03:26:51 PMThey are surely missing Gannon and Steichen.

From what I have seen, teams can live off a past really good/great coach for a stretch after they leave, but sooner or later, if the replacement isn't as good, it will show up.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 11, 2023, 03:40:26 PMFrom what I have seen, teams can live off a past really good/great coach for a stretch after they leave, but sooner or later, if the replacement isn't as good, it will show up.
Absolutely. In some cases change is good.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

Funny day to call our the DC.  How many offensive TDs did they score?