News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Great game

Started by Arodgers12, December 12, 2023, 12:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

Quote from: MagicRat on January 14, 2024, 06:39:39 PMJustifiable paranoia in this case.... >:D

Greetings from Germany.....love to watch Jerrahh and the Boys suffer LOL
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

TDToomer

So did Jerreh pay off the refs to screw up that extra point attempt that went from 2 points, to 1 points, to no points?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on January 14, 2024, 06:55:06 PMSo did Jerreh pay off the refs to screw up that extra point attempt that went from 2 points, to 1 points, to no points?

If he did he might want to ask for his money back.

BluesCruz

Quote from: TDToomer on January 14, 2024, 06:55:06 PMSo did Jerreh pay off the refs to screw up that extra point attempt that went from 2 points, to 1 points, to no points?

How BOUT dem Cowboys??

MagicRat

I have no idea....and I dontmuch care. The remainder of this evening is dedicated to drinking heavily.
Smell my cheese you mother!

BluesCruz

:P  :P  :P  :P

=))  =))  =))  =))  =))   

Now lets see TB bury the Eagles to make the week complete

MagicRat

Quote from: BluesCruz on January 14, 2024, 07:29:28 PM:P  :P  :P  :P

=))  =))  =))  =))  =))   

Now lets see TB bury the Eagles to make the week complete
I LOVE it when you talk dirty!!  =))
Smell my cheese you mother!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 12, 2023, 12:04:12 AMI wanted to show my face after and say Congratulations on the win!
Congratulations!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Painter

What is it with them Cowboaz? Same story every year-28,29? Don't seem to matter who Coaches them, they gag on cue. It's not just a Giants fan gloating; that would be pretty lame, but the extent of today's loss to the Pack was shocking.

Cheers!                     

GordonGekko80

Heck I am happy for you! Congrats and thanks for the win.  ;)

BluesCruz

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 15, 2024, 03:40:52 AMHeck I am happy for you! Congrats and thanks for the win.  ;)

yes go gettem Arodgers12. ON TO SFO!

This game proved our loss of the blitz king Wink is going to hurt
thats how we beat you

Cowboys rushed 4 and Love picked them apart

Bob In PA

Unbelievable. Figured they had a shot (Dak is vastly over-rated) but no way I thought it would be a blow-out. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!