News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Props to Kafka

Started by T200, December 12, 2023, 10:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

I've been on his case the entire season. In my mind, he deserved it.

Last night's game showed me that he is capable of making changes on the fly, which is something I have been asking for all damn season. MAKE ADJUSTMENTS!!!

He did just that. After Saquon's run behind the guard pull, the Packers were stuffing the runs to the outside, keying on Saquon. What did Kafka do? He called a couple of Tommy keepers and sprung the young guy on three or four runs. These are the types of plays and adjustments that were not being called and made earlier in the season.

Thank you, Kafka, for pulling your head out of your butt.  =D>
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bob In PA

Quote from: T200 on December 12, 2023, 10:10:40 AMI've been on his case the entire season. In my mind, he deserved it.

Last night's game showed me that he is capable of making changes on the fly, which is something I have been asking for all damn season. MAKE ADJUSTMENTS!!!

He did just that. After Saquon's run behind the guard pull, the Packers were stuffing the runs to the outside, keying on Saquon. What did Kafka do? He called a couple of Tommy keepers and sprung the young guy on three or four runs. These are the types of plays and adjustments that were not being called and made earlier in the season.

Tim: As I mentioned to you in another post, he still called one bonehead play (where DeVito was flanked out wide on first down in a close game. I won't repeat it here. Dumb idea. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

AZGiantFan

Quote from: T200 on December 12, 2023, 10:10:40 AMI've been on his case the entire season. In my mind, he deserved it.

I wonder if the availability of Tyrod, 'just in case', emboldened him to call Tommy's number for those runs.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

T200

Quote from: AZGiantFan on December 12, 2023, 12:21:03 PMI wonder if the availability of Tyrod, 'just in case', emboldened him to call Tommy's number for those runs.
It may very well have.

As I said, I was happy to see that he adjusted to how GB was playing the run. Great calls on his part and great runs by Touchdown Tommy.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: