News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Broadcast map for the Saints game

Started by MightyGiants, December 13, 2023, 01:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Dofu Sports if the game isn't being shown in your area.  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Gman329

I'm in Charlotte County, Florida, just north of Ft Myers.  I would LOVE to know why we're the only speck outside of Chicago/Cleveland area that's getting Bears-Browns, instead of Chiefs-Pats! 

Bill Brown

Quote from: T200 on December 13, 2023, 02:48:47 PMDofu Sports if the game isn't being shown in your area.  :ok:

Used Dofu for years. But now I have a Superbox so even though I live in Maine, I can watch the game on Fox NY or Fox NO.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

uconnjack8

LennG

I'll be in Cape Cod this Sunday and will be stuck with Whiny Mahones destroying the Pats. UGH
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Gman329

Quote from: LennG on December 13, 2023, 08:31:18 PMI'll be in Cape Cod this Sunday and will be stuck with Whiny Mahones destroying the Pats. UGH

I'll trade you Browns-Bears for Pats-Chiefs! 

LennG

Quote from: Gman329 on December 14, 2023, 10:17:32 AMI'll trade you Browns-Bears for Pats-Chiefs! 

I'd take that trade-off. Bears are playing decent football, while the Pats have already made post-season plans, they are mailing it in, not even trying to save BB's job.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss