News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Defending Tommy DeVito Living With Parents

Started by squibber, December 13, 2023, 02:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Quote from: kartanoman on December 14, 2023, 07:21:52 AMFor the record, I could never imagine criticizing one of my favorite contributors on this space we call our Giant board. I apologize that you missed the intended humor, with a "North Jersey" twist to it (i.e. intended to sound slightly wise guy sarcastic but intended to be in good clean fun as if speaking to a friend).

This whole story is a wonderful shot in the arm for the team and for all of us. For me, personally, it has given me license to loosen my tie, so to speak, and be a little more playful and retrospective with my words. But please don't take them as an attack on you as they certainly were not intended for that purpose.

As for Tommy, he's living the dream right now. How awesome is that?

Peace!

Awesome.  We are like minded.  You are one of my favs here as well with your perspective.  Your joke was good.  I just had not had my second cup of coffee.  Am a dope without it.

BluesCruz

1980 called Tommy and they want their pullover back

What the heck was he wearing
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

squibber

A local sportscaster talked about DeVito living at home in a condescending way.

I lived with my parents until I got married in my thirties. As soon as some women found out I was living with my parents, they dropped me like a hot potato.

Then there are comedians who make jokes about people living with their parents.

Well it worked out for me as I was able to put down a nice down payment on a house.