News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Saints game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 17, 2023, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TONKA56

The offensive line has been absolutely putrid today.

killarich

Why was Barkley falling down before being touched

Trench

Quote from: TONKA56 on December 17, 2023, 03:08:14 PMThe offensive line has been absolutely putrid today.

Because dopey gave them a game ball they relaxed all week!

DaveBrown74

Cutlets and this overall offense just can't get anything going today.

No 3 to 6 turnovers or missed 35 yarders by the opponent today. No short fields or exhausted defenses. Not so easy when all that stuff doesn't happen.

killarich

BigBlueFanInFla

Barkley seems like he doesn't really want to play

brownelvis54

They just need to let Tommy sling the leather. What do we have to lose?
The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on December 17, 2023, 03:09:38 PMGame is sadly over

No it isn't. You're about to witness one of the greatest comebacks in the fourth quarter you've ever seen.
The KING is in the building

Woody

Line sucks and no body is open.  Play calling needs to change to quick throws in a hurry....throw to Barkley etc.   still not big fan of Kafka.    He doesn't make gametime adjustments...lives and dies with original game plan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

The turning point was not TRYING to score a TD at end of half even though K is hurt!...reminds me of the Jets game where Dabol coached timid. Much of this is on him today

Woody

Quote from: Woody on December 17, 2023, 03:10:37 PMLine sucks and no body is open.  Play calling needs to change to quick throws in a hurry....throw to Barkley etc.   still not big fan of Kafka.    He doesn't make gametime adjustments...lives and dies with original game plan

Saints adjusted to early success by Giants and Giants have not responded to that adjustment

Trench

It's amazing how sometimes Thibs looks handled then he pops

BigBlueFanInFla

Apparently they don't call holding against the Saints .....unreal the amount of holding they're doing and not calling

katkavage

Quote from: BigBlueFanInFla on December 17, 2023, 03:14:49 PMApparently they don't call holding against the Saints .....unreal the amount of holding they're doing and not calling
Quite a few penalties on the Saints today.

TONKA56

Quote from: Woody on December 17, 2023, 03:10:37 PMLine sucks and no body is open.  Play calling needs to change to quick throws in a hurry....throw to Barkley etc.  still not big fan of Kafka.    He doesn't make gametime adjustments...lives and dies with original game plan

The few times we had opportunities the receivers were allergic to the football. And yes, Kafka is nothing special.