News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I didnt feel good about the Saints I feel we will beat the Eagles TWICE

Started by BluesCruz, December 22, 2023, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

The pressure is off the Giants. They will play fast and loose

The Eagles are vulnerable. 

I think Tommy DeVito will finish the season strong.  The Oline will not have a revelation but they will stiffen up enough for DeVito to hit his targets.  Our Tight ends will play their best game of the season.

Kafka has heard the calls for his head. He will call a good game

Daboll only used Barkley for 35% of the snaps last week (that foretold a lot about Barkley's future).  Matt Brieda will have a big game and I think Brightwell will get his carries and do very well.

We will turn the turnover machine back on

Lets hope so.  Christmas Day will go out with a bang and a shocker.  We need something to cheer us up Santa.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jclayton92

The Eagles Dline is significantly better than the Saints plus they are coming off a loss. It'll be a feast for crows this weekend.

Sem

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 22, 2023, 03:51:22 PMThe pressure is off the Giants. They will play fast and loose

The Eagles are vulnerable. 

I think Tommy DeVito will finish the season strong.  The Oline will not have a revelation but they will stiffen up enough for DeVito to hit his targets.  Our Tight ends will play their best game of the season.

Kafka has heard the calls for his head. He will call a good game

Daboll only used Barkley for 35% of the snaps last week (that foretold a lot about Barkley's future).  Matt Brieda will have a big game and I think Brightwell will get his carries and do very well.

We will turn the turnover machine back on

Lets hope so.  Christmas Day will go out with a bang and a shocker.  We need something to cheer us up Santa.
How can I get some of what you're smoking?  :D

Painter

You need to have a lie down Blue Cross... I mean Cruz.

Cheers!

B1GBLUE

yeah we are going to get thoroughly embarrassed. It would be a great christmas gift, but lets be real. it'll probably be a 30-3 game.

Ed Vette

Last year Daboll's team played their best ball under no expectations. The confidence level of the Eagles is experiencing somewhat of a quagmire. I wouldn't be so quick to discount an upset. I actually agree that Daboll may take the handcuffs off of Tommy D. and let him take some chances. The key would be to come out swinging Iron Mike style. No predictions, just keeping an open mind. Looking for that breakout game for Jalin Hyatt.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 23, 2023, 09:06:28 AMLast year Daboll's team played their best ball under no expectations. The confidence level of the Eagles is experiencing somewhat of a quagmire. I wouldn't be so quick to discount an upset. I actually agree that Daboll may take the handcuffs off of Tommy D. and let him take some chances. The key would be to come out swinging Iron Mike style. No predictions, just keeping an open mind. Looking for that breakout game for Jalin Hyatt.
Perchance to dream...

Painter

Quote from: Sem on December 23, 2023, 10:12:51 AMPerchance to dream...

ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That make calamity of so long life

Cheers!

Giant Obsession

Game 1 vs. the Iggles will not be pretty....think Dallas Week 1

Game 2 will depend on if the Iggles need the win.

Neither game worries me.  What worries me and prbably will till I see changes is the offensive braintrust (Daboll and Kafka) will not have any semblance of a game plan tailored to Touchdown Tommy for any kind of success.

One is a prime example of the Peter Principle I fear.....and the other I have a feeling is limited, stifled and lives in a state of confusion because of the HC.

Add in ownership which is wary (actually paralyzed) of firing another 2 year HC mistake.  I don't blame ownership for the mistake in hiring (educated crapshoot), just not pulling the thorn out for an idiotic reason.

We will lose out and it will not be pretty.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

BluesCruz

Quote from: Painter on December 22, 2023, 05:42:49 PMYou need to have a lie down Blue Cross... I mean Cruz.

Cheers!

Hey you have to admit I called the loss to the Saints

I have an even stronger feeling we will beat the Eagles and it wont be close.

Also I dont wish injury on anyone but I dont think Jalen Hurts finishes this game

Pinnock or Ojalari moght send him to the blue tent Im afraid
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 23, 2023, 11:54:00 AMHey you have to admit I called the loss to the Saints

I wasn't going to say anything after the third or fourth time, but you keep boasting about this over and over like it was some amazing call. The Giants were a 5.5 or 6 point underdog in this game. The vast majority of the betting public thought we'd lose. I'm not sure why you keep taking bows for agreeing with the majority like it was some incredible show of foresight on your part. And even if you bizarrely think it was, bringing it up four or five times should be enough, no?

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 23, 2023, 01:40:40 PMI wasn't going to say anything after the third or fourth time, but you keep boasting about this over and over like it was some amazing call. The Giants were a 5.5 or 6 point underdog in this game. The vast majority of the betting public thought we'd lose. I'm not sure why you keep taking bows for agreeing with the majority like it was some incredible show of foresight on your part. And even if you bizarrely think it was, bring it up four or five times should be enough, no?
What can he say, he's the Babe Ruth of NY Giants losses lol.

spiderblue43

Blues..

I wouldn't suggest anything but more futility in the House of Horrors for the Jints (haven't won there since 2013).

Philly would be in flames if they lost this one.

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 23, 2023, 01:40:40 PMI wasn't going to say anything after the third or fourth time, but you keep boasting about this over and over like it was some amazing call. The Giants were a 5.5 or 6 point underdog in this game. The vast majority of the betting public thought we'd lose. I'm not sure why you keep taking bows for agreeing with the majority like it was some incredible show of foresight on your part. And even if you bizarrely think it was, bringing it up four or five times should be enough, no?

Yeah, Blue Fire, I mean Cruz, wants credit for picking a 6 point underdog loss...no xxxx.  I guess he thought we all forgot he predicted a double-digit win season?