News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I didnt feel good about the Saints I feel we will beat the Eagles TWICE

Started by BluesCruz, December 22, 2023, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 26, 2023, 09:25:08 PMBut he's not trolling. He's been here a while now and has been a perfect gentleman even when attacked he responds with respect.

That's the scary part.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

BluesCruz

Quote from: TDToomer on December 27, 2023, 10:40:09 AMThat's the scary part.

Hey Hey Hey

As for the prediction, but for the refs we were close to beating them

The nice part is we get another shot at them in the season finale

if we beat the Rams and win that one I will be officially 2 thirds correct

Either the Eagles are slipping or we are getting better but the game was close

Either PI call especially the rumble in the end zone would have likely tied the game
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 27, 2023, 11:10:27 AMHey Hey Hey

As for the prediction, but for the refs we were close to beating them

The nice part is we get another shot at them in the season finale

if we beat the Rams and winthat one I will be officially 2 thirds correct

Either the Eagles are slipping or we are getting better but the game was close

Either PI call especially the rumble in the end zone would have likely tied the game
What about your prediction for Devito? The fact Daboll had to pull him so that we even had a chance is pretty telling of how bad the qb play was.

T200

What is @BluesCruz's crime here? He is the epitome of optimism. Yeah, his predictions are lofty. It's not against the rules.

Meanwhile, folks call him out for being wrong from their lofty, perfectly-built glass houses because all of their predictions have come true.  :doh:

We're at the end of the season where very little has gone right for our team. Let the guy continue to be optimistic. It's the holidays... enjoy yourselves and don't take this GAME that millionaires get to play so seriously.  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

Quote from: T200 on December 27, 2023, 01:53:35 PMWhat is @BluesCruz's crime here? He is the epitome of optimism. Yeah, his predictions are lofty. It's not against the rules.

Meanwhile, folks call him out for being wrong from their lofty, perfectly-built glass houses because all of their predictions have come true.  :doh:

We're at the end of the season where very little has gone right for our team. Let the guy continue to be optimistic. It's the holidays... enjoy yourselves and don't take this GAME that millionaires get to play so seriously.  :ok:
You could say a Usain Bolt of optimism lol.

His optimism doesn't bother me whatsoever, it's actually qyute comical. I just try to understand the logic behind some of the predictions and comments. Maybe that's my fault for even attempting to dive in that dumpster fire.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 27, 2023, 12:36:46 PMWhat about your prediction for Devito? The fact Daboll had to pull him so that we even had a chance is pretty telling of how bad the qb play was.

The defense made the game close not the giants playmakers or play calling

our offense is offensive and it starts with the coaches

Tommy was not the issue and if he had been in there for the 2 minute drill we might have tied them

Tyrod has issues with the last 2 minutes
why did he even throw the ball to Waller?  He should have been tossing it to a WR along a sideline like Tommy did against the Packers
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Painter

The bottom line: Sincerity is strictly optional. Whether or not interesting, it does seem worth remembering.

Cheers!