News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Assuming the Giants don't make it, which teams do you hope do well in the POs?

Started by MightyGiants, December 24, 2023, 10:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

With the Giants effectively out of the playoffs, who would you like to see make the Super Bowl and win it all?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

For me it's easily Buffalo (assuming they make it). I love Josh Allen, and I feel like not only have those fans remained loyal with more than their share of disappointment since the good 1990s teams, they lost four in a row in the back then when they were more than good enough to have at least gotten one out of that run. I think they're all very deserving.

Detroit would be the other team I'll be pulling for, for similar reasons. I think I'd probably root for the Bills in a Bills/Lions Super Bowl, but I'd be happy to see either of those teams win.

y_so_blu

Detroit or the Niners.

I don't care much about the AFC either way, but I've seen enough of the Chiefs and Eagles in the Super Bowl to last me a lifetime.

EDjohnst1981

I'd like to see the Bills, Chiefs and Niners do well.

My other playoff wish is this - I'd like Miami to be exposed as the flat track bully I think they are.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

As long as they're exciting games I wouldn't care at all who wins, as long as it's not Philadelphia or Dallas.

LennG

I also would LOVE to see the Bills in the SB and win it all. I've had my fill of the Chiefs and whiny Mahones, no way I could stomach either the Eagles or the Cowpukes in a SB.

I would love to see Jax make a run, but that is about as unlikely as several Giants' run several years ago.

Realistically, would love to see a Bills/Lions SB.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

andrew_nyGiants

I'd love to see the Lions represent the NFC and any one of Buffalo, Miami or Cleveland out of the AFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Bill Brown

I would like to see SF 49s win the Superbowl primarily because of how their season ended last year. Seeing the Lions be successful would also be nice.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

uconnjack8

If Dallas and Philly lose in some heart crushing manor it will make my season.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Giantleap56

sooners56

Lions and Bucs. Lions need a SB and Mayfield is on the Bucs playing very well
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

kartanoman

The 49ers are a team of destiny. They play the game the way I wish the Giants could and I just do not see anyone laying a glove on them en route to their winning the Super Bowl.

That being said, tomorrow's game against the Ravens might be the closest thing to anything resembling a Super Bowl.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)