News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Since ‘62

Well at least the rest of the evening is freed up. No need to stay with this garbage.

MagicRat

Way too easy.
We have a lot of not good enough players.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Adoree Jackson ....you are a complete jackazz for not even noticing that you had smith running with the ball

files58

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 05:19:15 PMI hate hurts

Punch him right in his ish ... bump it go for the "ball" and punch him directly in his forearm or bicep muscles

Scumbag team and mostly a scumbag coach .... No cares for morals against them

The only thing that is going to turn around this interminable losing streak against the iggles is a colossal hit on one of their star players. The next time Smith or Goedart are crossing the middle and looking back at Hurts someone clocks them. Let the refs throw a flag, who cares. Somehow I still hate the Cowboys more. 

andrew_nyGiants

These guys want no part of this game.

I've haven't seen a Giants team quit this easily since the '70's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 05:27:26 PMFIRE MIKE KAFKA!!!

I personally put the pathetic gameplan on Daboll more than Kafka, who just calls plays within the framework his boss provides for him before the game.

Ed Vette

If they come out running the ball up the middle or a swing pass, the remote is gonna hit the tv.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

Quote from: MagicRat on December 25, 2023, 05:27:54 PMWay too easy.

Let me tell ya - our coaches aren't much better. They literally suck

Messiah717

Quote from: MagicRat on December 25, 2023, 05:27:54 PMWay too easy.

We have a laughable practice team roster with a couple of names mixed in.  Keep bringing in this absolute garbage to run things.

Ed Vette

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on December 25, 2023, 05:28:37 PMThese guys want no part of this game.

I've haven't seen a Giants team quit this easily since the '70's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Flott sucks and he's a Moron.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:27:32 PMThibs a non factor. Everyone who tries putting this guy on pedestal please watch this game close. Big spot he is sleep walking.

The dude needs help

Doesn't help that all these free agent signings at DT have been worthless

Due has 11 sacks ... get him a realiable counterpart at EDGE 

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:27:32 PMThibs a non factor. Everyone who tries putting this guy on pedestal please watch this game close. Big spot he is sleep walking.

He's being doubled team on nearly 60% of the snaps.  On that last score, they actually dropped him into a zone.

spiderblue43

I call Yahtzee. Ugly defense again...no pressure..soft coverage..awful specials...Oh..no run game too.

kartanoman

Quote from: Woody on December 25, 2023, 05:22:21 PMThis punter is killing them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is punting hurt. Bad enough he struggles in cold weather, but injured on top of that is, well, against the Iggles, I guess it just doesn't matter, does it?

17-3 is a lot closer than the scoreboard indicates.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

nb587

Sound is off on my tv.  Wad that Gray playing in the slot?  If yes, who was off?