News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Messiah717

Yeah, make a 4th and 1 a 4th and 6.

katkavage

DeVito is too scared of throwing a pick. Sometimes you have to take a chance. The 5 yard pass won't win you anything.

sooners56

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:50:38 PMHe never cuts and he dances and ducks. Huge difference watching Barkley vs Cowboys guy
Barkley has done fine considering the blocking he is getting. The WRs not getting open has been the problem as Devito has had time to scan the field just no WRs getting open it seems
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Trench

Shotgun 4th and 1 works ....then line up Devito under Center and 4th n 1 doesn't work.

What does this say about our coaches??   

killarich

Bellinger single handily killed that drive ...

Drop

Lack of effort and awareness of first down marker

And gave Reddick instant access to the backfield

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 05:52:39 PMFIRE KAFKA!!!  :angryfire:  :angryfire:  :angryfire:
Explain this to me. Move the TE and leave Riddick unblocked?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

sooners56

Quote from: katkavage on December 25, 2023, 05:53:09 PMDeVito is too scared of throwing a pick. Sometimes you have to take a chance. The 5 yard pass won't win you anything.
Nobody had been open
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Fast Eddie Felson

I`ve been watching Bellinger - he`s horrible.

spiderblue43

Kafka Koffs it up...again. Your 5-9..toast..take a shot downfield on 4th down. At least that would be more reasonable that relying on a putrid o- line.

Woody

If they could tackle it would be a different game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 25, 2023, 05:53:40 PMExplain this to me. Move the TE and leave Riddick unblocked?
He'll be back along with Johnson and Quinn.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TONKA56

I don't know how much longer I can watch this.