News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT : happy new years everyone

Started by killarich, December 31, 2023, 08:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

It is currently the overnight hours where im at this year and it has already passed

I know most of you still have a few hours but enjoy with you and your families and a happy new years !

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Happy New Year to the BBH community and all your loved ones!

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

uconnjack8

Happy New Year.  May it be a good one for our Giants.

LennG

To all my friends on BBH, have a wonderful, safe, and happy new year.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sem

ozzie

Happy New Year to all! Here's hoping 2024 is safe, happy and healthy.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

kartanoman

Wishing you, and your loved ones, a happy, safe and blessed "leap" year. Remember we have 366 days of fun with an extra day of great exchange with you all on this great virtual space!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)