News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT- Aaron Rodgers once again shows he is not a good man

Started by MightyGiants, January 03, 2024, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

I'm not going to defend Rodgers but I agree with F Kimmel.  He has talked plenty of crap about others but then wants to play victim.

Jersey Heel

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 03, 2024, 06:21:01 PMI'm not going to defend Rodgers but I agree with F Kimmel.  He has talked plenty of crap about others but then wants to play victim.
Has he ever accused someone of being a pedophile or something equivalent?

Stringer Bell

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 03, 2024, 06:21:01 PMI'm not going to defend Rodgers but I agree with F Kimmel.  He has talked plenty of crap about others but then wants to play victim.

So in your book, Kimmel criticizing others for questionable behavior is the same as Kimmel being falsely accused of being a pedophile? Makes total sense.

Philosophers

Kimmel like Carson, Letterman, Fallon, Stewart are comedians who host (ed) late night shows.  They all went after people to be funny.

Same with Weekend Update on SNL.

Ever listen to Chris Rock?  He goes after everyone.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Philosophers on January 03, 2024, 06:53:30 PMKimmel like Carson, Letterman, Fallon, Stewart are comedians who host (ed) late night shows.  They all went after people to be funny.

Same with Weekend Update on SNL.

Ever listen to Chris Rock?  He goes after everyone.

And there has always been some sensitive folks that get upset when comedians make fun of someone or something they ljke

MightyGiants

Who here disagrees with these assertions?

Lying is wrong

Bearing false witness is wrong

Who here claims that Aaron Rodgers is not guilty of committing both actions in two separate but significant incidents?

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I don't know why you guys get so emotionally involved in this nonsense. Two multimillionaires drawing more attention. It's their issue. As JimV would say, "Who Cares".
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Philosophers

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 03, 2024, 07:12:30 PMWho here disagrees with these assertions?

Lying is wrong

Bearing false witness is wrong

Who here claims that Aaron Rodgers is not guilty of committing both actions in two separate but significant incidents?

Agree completely.

Let's leave distortion to electric guitars.

DaveBrown74

spiderblue43

Quote from: Stringer Bell on January 03, 2024, 05:46:52 PMNo, McAfee went to West Virginia. Maybe the Ivy League of Appalachia  ;)

My mistake. I was thinking of Bengals punter Pat McInnaly from Harvard  Redfaced

goNets

Fletch, I'll put it in simple terms for you, because that's clearly the only hope in making a point with you.  If I speculated that you were a pedophile on a public forum, you'd be furious, I assume. And, this is a a forum where you're not even using your actual name. Imagine I used your real name, and people who disliked you  and could harm you and family were part of the audience hearing this accusation. That's legally actionable and I hope Kimmel goes after him for it. It's despicable behavior regardless of political affiliation.

Messiah717

Quote from: Stringer Bell on January 03, 2024, 06:40:00 PMSo in your book, Kimmel criticizing others for questionable behavior is the same as Kimmel being falsely accused of being a pedophile? Makes total sense.

That's not what I said so cut the xxxx.  The man has a history of sexist, racist and down right disgusting behavior.  Do we forget the man show?  He's not suddenly excused because oh well he's a comedian or oh well I agree with him politically so he can do no wrong. 

killarich

What Rodgers did was wrong and idiotic, and yes he is a jackazz

But the whole thing with the vax, and shaming people for not being vaxed was extremely ridiculous....

idk about you guys but i got the rona FOUR times after the vax , zero before

I have to get vaxed because im military

and I am not anti-vax ... but I am anti making people inject something in their bodies if they dont want too

Either way what Rodgers said was dumb and he shouldnt have said it

JT39

Rodgers is an idiot
Kimmel is an idiot

I could care less about these two. More reasons why people should ignore celebrities and athletes when they talk. Most of them are highly uneducated.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 04, 2024, 02:44:03 AMThat's not what I said so cut the xxxx.  The man has a history of sexist, racist and down right disgusting behavior.  Do we forget the man show?  He's not suddenly excused because oh well he's a comedian or oh well I agree with him politically so he can do no wrong. 

What disgusting behavior?  I loved the man show.  It was funny and had girls on trampolines.

I wish we judged our elected officials as harshly.