News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

sooners56

Unmotivated Eagles B team. Giants look good
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: killarich on January 07, 2024, 05:27:13 PMWe just need a WR1 ...and the future qb

Good luck getting the latter after today.

killarich

I like how the announcers keep bringing up the Eagles injuries ... like Giants haven't been getting dinged up either

katkavage

kartanoman

Hello Iggles, the Cowboys are LOSING!!! Why are you throwing the game???

17-0 Giants? Must be an illusion!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

spiderblue43

Okay Nicky..you can really tank away since your guys are. Wow. Game never started. Good effort by our heroes for being pros Philly  =))

jgrangers2

Are the Eagles sleepwalking through this game?

katkavage

Unless TT is the QB next year, this performance so far will not translate to next year. The Giants wouldn't be up 17-0 with either Jones or DeVito

kartanoman

The Iggles O-Line, who hasn't allowed a Giant sack in who knows how long, is all of a sudden playing like the Giants' O-Line for most of the season?

I smell a rat!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

So chargers are passing us on the draft board... are we dropping down to 6th ?

Trench

Quote from: jgrangers2 on January 07, 2024, 05:31:29 PMAre the Eagles sleepwalking through this game?

Nope. The Giants are motivated beyond belief. I've never seen Barkley run this hard consistently since rookie year. He is running unafraid today

bighitterdalama

TDToomer

Quote from: killarich on January 07, 2024, 05:32:20 PMSo chargers are passing us on the draft board... are we dropping down to 6th ?

Well we know the Chargers aren't taking a QB and seem pretty deep at WR
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Yes the Eagles sacrificed AJ Brown to tank /s