News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

I know this means nothing, big picture....yadda yadda.
But I LOVE handing it to these horrible bar-stewards.
Smell my cheese you mother!

kartanoman

Quote from: Trench on January 07, 2024, 05:32:42 PMNope. The Giants are motivated beyond belief. I've never seen Barkley run this hard consistently since rookie year. He is running unafraid today

I agree. Resumé game, for sure! Still, nice to see him hitting the end zone a couple of times.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Let's invoke the spirit of Buddy Ryan and put a bounty on Hurts' finger.

killarich

Quote from: TDToomer on January 07, 2024, 05:34:20 PMWell we know the Chargers aren't taking a QB and seem pretty deep at WR

True

Giants will be in probably the most awkward draft position they could be in

bighitterdalama

killarich

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MagicRat

Is Pederson back in Philli and tanking for some reason?

MagicRat

Quote from: killarich on January 07, 2024, 05:37:52 PMWhat is happening right now
Thrresno place like home......there's no place like home.....

bighitterdalama

Five years we've waited to see Barkley used like that as a receiver out on the edge. Nice!

PSUBeirut

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 07, 2024, 05:28:06 PMGood luck getting the latter after today.

Someone get this man some corn flakes to piss in! 

killarich

At this point the mission should be to inflict as much pain as possible to Hurts

kartanoman

Quote from: MagicRat on January 07, 2024, 05:39:01 PMThrresno place like home......there's no place like home.....

Siriani melting on the sidelines. Ding dong, the witch is dead?

bighitterdalama

Quote from: MagicRat on January 07, 2024, 05:35:10 PMI know this means nothing, big picture....yadda yadda.
But I LOVE handing it to these horrible bar-stewards.

Even better if the WFT takes down Dallas.