News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: coggs on January 07, 2024, 06:31:50 PMNo chance.
Seattle was the game turned me on Jones.
The pinck six he threw was one million percent on Jones.
That game was there for us, a healthy Tyrod gives us a helluva chance there.
Next season will be tough cos of Jones' contract.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

Quote from: sooners56 on January 07, 2024, 06:33:02 PMHow many games is this in a row where Thibs is useless?
Huh?
Thibs is well active here.

coggs

Quote from: MagicRat on January 07, 2024, 06:36:05 PMSeattle was the game turned me on Jones.
The pinck six he threw was one million percent on Jones.
That game was there for us, a healthy Tyrod gives us a helluva chance there.
Next season will be tough cos of Jones' contract.

Guess you are forgetting how bad Taylor was against Buffalo, last week, etc.

bighitterdalama

Taylor is having a very nice game. If this were hockey, he'd be a shoo in for first star.

katkavage

Quote from: coggs on January 07, 2024, 06:43:07 PMGuess you are forgetting how bad Taylor was against Buffalo, last week, etc.
Head and shoulders the best QB on the roster. Which is why getting a QB is imperative.

MagicRat

Quote from: coggs on January 07, 2024, 06:43:07 PMGuess you are forgetting how bad Taylor was against Buffalo, last week, etc.
I'm not saying Taylor is the second coming of YA Tittle and will lead us to the promised land [I'd say the exact opposite TBH].
But a healthy Taylor wins us more games than a healthy Jones this season IMHO.
Now, that's two HUGE caveats ("healthy") but I'd stand on it.

Trench

Thibs should be FEASTING on this backup Oline!....he is not though

MagicRat

Quote from: Trench on January 07, 2024, 06:49:25 PMThibs should be FEASTING on this backup Oline!....he is not though
The whole thing has gone flat TBH.
Not that surprising

sooners56

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

Quote from: Woody on January 07, 2024, 06:07:30 PMStarting off like game is over
Eagle backups playing for Jobs next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here we go playing pretty soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooners56

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Trench

Quote from: MagicRat on January 07, 2024, 06:51:18 PMThe whole thing has gone flat TBH.
Not that surprising

He's exhausted. Hands on hips as QB goes through his snap count. Is able to be handled 95% of time by a single Tackle. We need a lot more from this guy to compete at a high level.

I would like to think a lot of this is on Wink but he also looks tired to me

coggs

Thibs only shows up against lousy teams.

Ed Vette

No flags no contact playing not to get hurt.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Fletch

Quote from: ralphpal1 on January 07, 2024, 06:32:10 PMTaylor is a tease..he lost the bills game and the eagles game

You're asking a backup to win against 2 playoff teams / SB contenders sounds fair. What is Daniel Jones then?