News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: sooners56 on January 07, 2024, 06:51:22 PMHow? Explain?

He's been all over the place and had a stuffed run earlier.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Barkley dancing and studdering all half. Looks like a different player

drakew

Sure is nice to see and hear CBS calling the game,like the old days!! One odf the main reasons I went to bat for them oh those many years ago...
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Trench

Fletch

I'd be just as happy being a 5 win team with Tyrod starting if they told Jones to go pound sand when he asked for 45 million a year in the off season.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

Taylor making sure Shepard gets his catches.

katkavage

What will be the spread be for the Eagles/Bucs game?

drakew

"Well.....something is happening here but ya don't know what it is...do yOU? Mr Jones?
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

bighitterdalama

Quote from: katkavage on January 07, 2024, 07:02:21 PMTaylor making sure Shepard gets his catches.

Yup. Same with the pick in the end zone at the end of the half. Trying to get Shep one more touchdown.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: drakew on January 07, 2024, 07:04:28 PM"Well.....something is happening here but ya don't know what it is...do yOU? Mr Jones?

Drakester, how is retirement?

BluesCruz

one more TD nd I get the Nostradamus Award :ok:
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

bighitterdalama

Incredibly obvious that the Giants are feeding the ball to Shepherd.

bighitterdalama

Boy oh boy, Mason Crosby has nothing left in the tank.

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"