News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT: Bill Belichick no longer a Patriot

Started by MightyGiants, January 11, 2024, 08:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GordonGekko80

Surprising.

Maybe Daboll will go back to being a Coordinator if Belichick takes over as HC for the Giants.  :P  :P  :P

uconnjack8

Has te be a lot of assistants available with all those HC vacancies.

killarich

With that many openings I would not be surprised if Kafka becomes a coach... even after a bad showing as OC

T200

Quote from: killarich on January 11, 2024, 08:14:07 AMWith that many openings I would not be surprised if Kafka becomes a coach... even after a bad showing as OC
We should be so fortunate.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

ozzie

The end of an era in NE which I strangely find kind of sad.
But, all good things must come to an end.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

Quote from: killarich on January 11, 2024, 08:14:07 AMWith that many openings I would not be surprised if Kafka becomes a coach... even after a bad showing as OC

Some of the openings will likely (Belichick and Vrabel) end up filling other openings
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

It will be funny and strange seeing him wearing a different color raggedy sweatshirt.  =))  =))  =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

andrew_nyGiants

If McDaniels succeeds him, there is no justice in this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Rosehill Jimmy

Those are the openings as of today.  Would anyone be surprised if the head job of a playoff team opens up as well?
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Rosehill Jimmy on January 11, 2024, 11:59:06 AMThose are the openings as of today.  Would anyone be surprised if the head job of a playoff team opens up as well?

There are rumblings about Siriano.  Maybe Wink will move to the Eagles as HC, not DC.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

goNets

Quote from: AZGiantFan on January 11, 2024, 01:07:13 PMThere are rumblings about Siriano.  Maybe Wink will move to the Eagles as HC, not DC.
Hope not. After last year's playoff game where he acted like a classless clown, I've looked forward to seeing a long ugly season from him

MightyGiants

I suspect that Sirianni's future with the Eagles may depend on their playoff run.  If the Eagles are bounced in their first game, I could see him being gone.  If the Eagles get past a weak Buc's team with injuries and has a respectable showing after that, I think he stays.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE