News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Raanan reports other coaches unhappy with Daboll

Started by MightyGiants, January 12, 2024, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on January 12, 2024, 12:16:51 PMIn the immortal words of Paul Simon:

This is a pretty good summary of this discussion.

Rich,

This is very true. I know I was happy that Dabbs was hired, and I know his hiring was well received.  I think we were all feeling good after last season, with NYG making the playoffs and Daboll winning coach of the year.    It looked like the coaching carousel had finally stopped, and we got our next Parcels/Coughlin.

Just because we want to continue to hear good news and believe patience will be rewarded with championships doesn't mean we should be making efforts to get to the truth even if it makes us less happy.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rosehill Jimmy

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

My conclusion after listening/reading to folks like Ranaan and Pat Leonard is they are what my Granny called 'shyte stirrers'.  They expend an inordinate amount of oxygen and ink on rumors and palace intrigue which apparently works for them. Look no further than the five pages of comments Ranaan's 'report' generated here on the board as proof that it does!

I don't need to know whose nose is out of joint or feelings bruised because Daboll might have yelled.  Has no interest for me. Just do the job and win
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"