News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants could snag a starting right tackle on a bargain deal in free agency

Started by LennG, January 13, 2024, 12:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

I don't think it's too early to talk about free agency myself. The Giants are in their offseason now.

I cannot say I know a great deal about this guy. I know the name, and it looks like he's been a pretty solid player for them the last few years and won't cost a bundle.

One side note is that this guy was drafted in the fifth round. A reminder that not taking an O lineman with the 6th overall pick doesn't necessarily mean we won't be addressing the O line. Starting caliber ones (even OTs) can be found throughout the draft.

AYM

I think, unfortunately for Neal, he hasn't earned the right to walk back into the RT position unchallenged. Though with the way Peart and Phillips looked toward the end, the challenge may come from the other young tackles we already have.

I'd rather we looked at veteran interior OL.