News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Wildcard Weekend Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 13, 2024, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

Quote from: BluesCruz on January 16, 2024, 08:04:42 AMAmazing how the Eagles went to pot.....weird

They never recovered from San Francisco taking retribution on them from last season's NFC Championship debacle. From that point on, they were never the same team.

It couldn't have happened to a better team and, especially, a coach who deserved everything that has happened to him during that game, and afterward.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Woody

Arodgers12

Quote from: kartanoman on January 16, 2024, 08:12:53 AMThey never recovered from San Francisco taking retribution on them from last season's NFC Championship debacle. From that point on, they were never the same team.

It couldn't have happened to a better team and, especially, a coach who deserved everything that has happened to him during that game, and afterward.

Peace!

Ever since the 49ers whopped them 42-19 they went into a free fall.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on January 16, 2024, 09:00:14 AMEver since the 49ers whopped them 42-19 they went into a free fall.

1st time we played then they barely beat us
2nd time we returned the favor and clocked them

Like to think we contributed to their demise.

At one time they had a great pass rush.  It disappeared
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

TDToomer

Quote from: files58 on January 15, 2024, 11:07:55 PMPhilly fans are wearing brown bags  =))  =))  =))  <:-P
Jeff Lurie is in contention for The Jerry Jones Expression Award.
This weekend is turning out to be the best weekend of the Giants' season.

I also saw a fire Siriani poster. Those fans are an embarrassment. Weren't they in the Super Bowl last year? Didn't they win the Super Bowl about 5 seasons ago as underdogs to the Patriots? One bad playoff loss and they act like they are Jets fans. Pathetic. Thank you Tampa. Go Detroit.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Wonder if the Eagles tanked this game to stick to the Giants.

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 16, 2024, 10:07:37 AMWonder if the Eagles tanked this game to stick to the Giants.

This made me laugh.