News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Wildcard Weekend Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 13, 2024, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

I can't believe what I am reading here regarding Tua. He's easily a top 10 QB with arguments top 5 in the entire NFL. They are not going to give him away for a 35 year old Cousins who has never won jack in the NFL playoffs.

I am so happy for Demarco Ryans. HE should be NFL coach of the year. What he has done in 1 season, his first as HC is amazing. And he send that rapist enabling Browns to the golf course. Poetic justice for the Texans to stomp all over the team that took that cry baby off their hands even though he didn't play.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

LennG

I wonder how that game might have played out if it were in Miami.

That is what home-field advantage means, not playing in a dome, but if you are a cold-weather team, then the cold weather is to your advantage.

Same as our Giants in the Parcels days, when come December and January, we needed a strong defense and a powerful running game.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

For some of you 'older' folks. does Stroud get to inherit the nickname 'The Mad Bomber' from Daryl Lomonica?

He sure loves to air it out.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

TDToomer

Quote from: LennG on January 14, 2024, 12:35:04 PMI wonder how that game might have played out if it were in Miami.

That is what home-field advantage means, not playing in a dome, but if you are a cold-weather team, then the cold weather is to your advantage.

Same as our Giants in the Parcels days, when come December and January, we needed a strong defense and a powerful running game.

Funny how now there are fans who think we are at a disadvantage in our own building in the cold or inclement weather and then cry for a retractable roof.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

TDToomer

TD Packers on the opening drive. Looking good so far.

uconnjack8

MagicRat

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 14, 2024, 05:37:22 PMMcCarthy's seat is heating up.
Who's pic is Jerrah making eyes at?
Lil' Bill or Harbaugh?
Smell my cheese you mother!

andrew_nyGiants

20-0 Pack!

Jerrah about to jump out of that suite LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Messiah717

Wow 20-0 Packers.  Still time but heads will role in Dallas if they don't heat up.

MagicRat

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 14, 2024, 05:44:27 PMWow 20-0 Packers.  Still time but heads will role in Dallas if they don't heat up.
Yeah things just got worse.
Does anyone know where I can get some incontinence pants?

Because I am p1ssing myself laughing.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Wow

I swear to you guys

I was thinking what if a pick 6 happens right now

Then bam it happened

27-0 packers

I think McCarthy and Prescott are in the hot seat if they lose this game and lose it badly

McCarthy as OC ?? lol nahhhhh last cowboys head coach turned our OC didn't work out

Messiah717

killarich

Terrible call to try and get the cowboys back in the game

uconnjack8