News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Dallas Cowboys Love ‘em or Hate ‘em

Started by Ed Vette, January 14, 2024, 07:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

I was quite happy to see Dallas bounced in round one.   Can't stand Jerry Jones, for many reasons (I will not go into detail).   

I enjoyed the game immensely
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

I can't say that I hate Dallas. I admired what Jimmy Johnson did with them. Jerry did Jimmy dirty and his punishment is to never win another championship.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

I dont hate Jerry Jones.....more pity him at this point

He's trying too hard and McCarthy was a dubious choice
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Ed Vette

Quote from: T200 on January 14, 2024, 08:18:41 PMI can't say that I hate Dallas. I admired what Jimmy Johnson did with them. Jerry did Jimmy dirty and his punishment is to never win another championship.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Moose135

Quote from: MagicRat on January 14, 2024, 07:40:28 PMThey've just showed him.
It made me happy
I always love that shot of sad Skeletor when the Cowboys are losing.
The Moose is Loose!

uconnjack8

Somehow watching dallas get shellacked at home in the playoffs makes this season suck a little less.

F!ck Jerrah and the cowboys

Uni

I love to see the Cowboys lose, even better to be completely humiliated at home.

The fan meltdowns are delicious

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Hadron

I live in Dallas and regularly speak with local fans. They're tolerable. For business networking purposes, my wife (a Cowboys fan) and I have a Cowboys club membership (which is a glorified country club type deal).

I dislike Eagle fans of all sorts. Philadelphia is a bleep-hole and their fans?  :sick:

AYM

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 14, 2024, 08:31:35 PMI know many (myself included) thought the SB window closed last year, but...

https://x.com/DanSchneierNFL/status/1746706127612506511?s=20

There's an easy solution for them. Don't extend Dak.

DragonSoul

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 14, 2024, 07:31:46 PMI would guess if you asked Giants fans which team they hate the most, the Dallas Cowboys would top the list.

Most of their fans can travel poorly and are obnoxious and boorish in our house. They have a good percentage of fans who are fair weather and bandwagon. If you're a casual fan, you pick the guys in the white hats. Even the bragging, Texas Style with the "How 'bout dem Cowboys", can get under the skin of other teams fans.

If you can look past that, the franchise has a rich history of great teams and great players and coaches.

Some hate Jerry Jones because he's an involved owner who's a billionaire and it's easy to hate the owners because the perception is that they're greedy. But he built one of the best Stadiums in the League and he packs the team with talent. Passionate and by far... their biggest fan.

I gotta feel sorry for the man. Again embarrassed and this time in his own house. He's getting up there in age and although he doesn't change his HC's as impulsively as most owners, I don't see Mike McCarthy surviving this year.

I tend to hate eagles more but then it comes down to who is doing better where I tend to lead to my hatred. They are either same level or one inches over the other at different times.