News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pierce the Raiders new HC

Started by MightyGiants, January 19, 2024, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

About time. Why they waited this long is beyond me.  :ok:  :ok:  :ok:  :ok:  :ok:

First Fan Campbell and now Pierce, our guys know coaching.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

Congrats to AP! I hope he does well.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

DaveBrown74

Good for him. I am rooting for him. Tough task ahead.

Sem

About time and a smart move.

MagicRat

Hopefully he does well.
The Raiders have been a basket case for years, it'd be nice to see AP turn things around.
Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

He took his opportunity, good for him. It sounds like the players love him.

Big ask ahead to continue that into a full season.

kartanoman

Very happy for him. This may be the Raiders' opportunity to finally turn things around and become relevant for the first time in over 20 years.

Wishing AP all the very best and much success.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Jolly Blue Giant

No brainer. I called this the first time someone brought up the idea that the Giants should get him for our DC. I said back then, "no way Raiders are letting him go"
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE