News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Hey Giant fans

Started by Arodgers12, January 20, 2024, 08:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: brownelvis54 on January 20, 2024, 02:22:56 PMDarian Lassiter, a member of the Cowboys' cheerleading squad, posted a video on TikTok Wednesday claiming that Packers players yelled at and insulted cheerleaders during the game, particularly after touchdowns.

www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-claim-packers-verbal-abuse-verge-tears-playoffs#:~:text=Darian%20Lassiter%2C%20a%20member%20of,the%20game%2C%20particularly%20after%20touchdowns.

Not cool if true

I hadn't heard about this, but not cool if true.
Having said that, if it went down on the sideline I'd be amazed there's no footage.
Maybe there is.
It's an off one.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 20, 2024, 10:59:00 AMSo is the the source or do you think she lied?

I am mindful the Packers cost her another game check by beating the Cowboys.   She could be exaggerating or misinterpreted.   Too many witnesses not to have been seen.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 20, 2024, 05:13:24 PMI am mindful the Packers cost her another game check by beating the Cowboys.   She could be exaggerating or misinterpreted.   Too many witnesses not to have been seen.
Was the accusation disputed?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

ARodgers: Sorry it didn't work out for the Packers.

They reminded me of the year the Giants were the last seed, won three road playoff games & the Super Bowl.

But it just wasn't meant to bo.  Purdy was lucky to avoid at least a couple INT's, while Love was not.

Love played well enough to win, but SF's two interior linebackers are both beasts, and extremely savvy.

The absence of Deebo took many plays out of SF's playbook but they overcame it, and so IMO deserved to win.

Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!