News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What am I?

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 21, 2024, 05:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

This is a creature who lives on our planet. Hint, it is not uncommon and it is not an insect

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 21, 2024, 06:25:44 PMSawfish under side

Yep...ding, ding, ding (ugly thing)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Are these things edible?

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 21, 2024, 07:07:13 PMAre these things edible?

Supposedly they are delicious and taste like swordfish, which is meaty instead of flaky. Never had a chance to try it...just looked it up on Google. They live in salt water and fresh water...apparently, better tasting in fresh water, but I don't know why

https://oceanconservancy.org/blog/2022/09/15/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-sawfish/

Sem

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 21, 2024, 07:07:13 PMAre these things edible?
Anything is edible if you're brave enough.  ;)