News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT Chiefs star Kadarius Toney is ruled OUT of AFC Championship game

Started by brownelvis54, January 27, 2024, 09:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

The thing with toney is he probably never really had to tried and once he had to it was too late
How do you study and actually understand a playbook at the age of 22 when you never had to?
No one to.explain it
No one forcing you
Its hard to actually study
Day after day and understand it when you never had to

LennG

Say what you want about him and there is much to say, if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl again he will have 2 rings. That's something for a guy who contributed nothing
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

A million-dollar talent piloted by a ten-cent brain.  Toney is going to be out of the league very soon.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

Has Toney done anything to violate the rules of his contract and lose his guaranteed 4th year? Similar to what Coughlin did to Fournette (even though he was productive).
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

spiderblue43

But Lil' Jokah will be available as a guest performer with Usher at halftime.

=))

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 29, 2024, 09:11:20 AMA million-dollar talent piloted by a ten-cent brain.  Toney is going to be out of the league very soon.

Agreed. He may get one more shot on a vet minimum prove-it type deal but I think he's largely done. He may not even get that.

As I said the other day, if you're a wide receiver and you can't make it work on a team with Mahomes as your QB, a good O line, and Andy Reid as your play-caller, then it's not likely to happen anywhere else, and the rest of the league can see that.

His attitude is also awful. Why on earth would anyone want someone like that around, even if he were decently productive, which he is not?

T200

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 28, 2024, 12:14:22 PMhttps://x.com/devindoob/status/1751649505005502660?s=46&t=1vcQIN8GqF5J2oLdxEVEJQ
Awwww, poor Joka.

Let's see: he lied about being injured when he was with the Giants. Now he's crying that the Chiefs are lying about him being injured?  =))  =))  =))  =))
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

MagicRat

The guy is a nugget.  He got his ring last year......kudos....but he's toxic.
Smell my cheese you mother!

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on February 03, 2024, 04:44:54 PM

Skip Brainless is the only person who makes Toney look like a Rhodes Scholar. How does this asswipe still have a platform?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Quote from: MagicRat on February 03, 2024, 05:40:21 PMThe guy is a nugget.  He got his ring last year......kudos....but he's toxic.

Guessing it will he for sale in a few years

TDToomer

Quote from: uconnjack8 on February 04, 2024, 12:55:24 PMGuessing it will he for sale in a few years

What do you mean? He'll be making millions off his future rapping career!  :smug:

Ed Vette

At a 2.5mm dead cap, if he's not shown the door the day after the league year ends, someone is stupid. His trade value would be an 8th.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 04, 2024, 03:23:19 PMAt a 2.5mm dead cap, if he's not shown the door the day after the league year ends, someone is stupid. His trade value would be an 8th.

I see what you did there.  <:-P

jimc

- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone