News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I feel DaVito should get another chance. Daboll panicked

Started by BluesCruz, January 29, 2024, 08:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

So Tommy had one so so game

How many TOP QB draftees like Eli for instance have been given miles more rope

The season was over and there was nothing to learned from playing Tyrod

They could have at least subbed each other

I see Purdy and DaVito as equals.  The difference is Purdy got more of a chance to prove himself.

Should we draft a top QB prospect like Nix or Penix SURE.  Jones is a shell of his rookie self.  He will not rebound in my estimation

Deal him and pay half his salary before another season goes by the boards with the inevitable HC change.   We will be set back years
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

ralphpal1

I think his biggest problem.was worrying about throwing an interception
Once one game.turned to 2 and 3 games without one
He got gun shy
Those throws where it was up for grab
Stop
You didnt see it and all.you got was checkdowns
Also they had tape on him
So maybe he couldnt adjust
But he should of stayed with devito

Ed Vette

So I get a Facebook alert for the BBH FB page on a new thread. A follower had a reaction. Somehow I knew it was you. I suppose it was your Purdy-DeVito equals comment.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Giant Obsession

In response to your thread heading.....

He should.

He won't.

He will be cut in training camp.

Coach Sparky buries the bodies that may shine poorly on his lack of management skills.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 29, 2024, 08:50:51 PMSo I get a Facebook alert for the BBH FB page on a new thread. A follower had a reaction. Somehow I knew it was you. I suppose it was your Purdy-DeVito equals comment.

I have to say the title of this post is embarrassing and goes against our slogan-  "Best informed Giants fans"

Suggesting that Daboll, "panicked" is beyond silly
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 30, 2024, 08:24:27 AMI have to say the title of this post is embarrassing and goes against our slogan-  "Best informed Giants fans"

It is.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Gmo11

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 30, 2024, 08:24:27 AMI have to say the title of this post is embarrassing and goes against our slogan-  "Best informed Giants fans"

Is it more or less silly than thinking Devito was given a raw deal?  He wasn't good.  He isn't good.  And he's not going to be anything other than a backup if he's lucky.