News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

At what point are L Jackson's critics basically right?

Started by Fletch, January 31, 2024, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

Quote from: Fletch on February 01, 2024, 05:34:27 PMWas nba fixed for Jordan ? He got all the calls in his favor though right?
Oh yeah. Without those calls he was just another John Starks.

Fletch

Quote from: katkavage on February 01, 2024, 06:37:18 PMOh yeah. Without those calls he was just another John Starks.

I do not remember there ever was a time when the refs bailed him out on the final posession of a game. He made his shots when he had to. I really am not convonced Mahomes and the Chiefs could.

So 49ers super bowl incomplete pass to Kelce instead of PI. Eagles SB -- the BS hold at the end of the game.

TDToomer

Quote from: nb587 on February 01, 2024, 01:52:25 PMI agree with you, just take out the word boarderline.

I know. What a horrible spelling error!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Quote from: Fletch on February 01, 2024, 04:58:26 PMAnd what about the titans game and what about them missing the playoffs last year? You cannot call this guy a great qb who plays poorly in the post season. If you want to give slags credit have at it .... What about the other times?

Also has there been a SB where the chiefs won without PI or personal foul or some BS call at the end of the game ? The 9 era four years ago ; the holding against the eagles . The is no doubt this is a manufactured dynasty with soap opera drama famous cheerleaders and all that... pay per view wildcards

So you started this thread with Lamar not being the guy because he cannot get over the hump in the playoffs.  I agree his play in the playoffs is not good.

Then the discussion turns to the NFL manufacturing Mahomes success and aiding him with penalties. 

So, if Mahomes success is manufactured by the NFL, then are Lamar's failures also be manufactured by the NFL?  Seems like they would have to be if the NFL is helping his opponent win.

:-??

Gmo11

Quote from: uconnjack8 on February 02, 2024, 11:26:45 AMSo you started this thread with Lamar not being the guy because he cannot get over the hump in the playoffs.  I agree his play in the playoffs is not good.

Then the discussion turns to the NFL manufacturing Mahomes success and aiding him with penalties. 

So, if Mahomes success is manufactured by the NFL, then are Lamar's failures also be manufactured by the NFL?  Seems like they would have to be if the NFL is helping his opponent win.

=D>

Fletch

Quote from: uconnjack8 on February 02, 2024, 11:26:45 AMSo you started this thread with Lamar not being the guy because he cannot get over the hump in the playoffs.  I agree his play in the playoffs is not good.

No on the Lamar Conspiracy thing. They are both over-hyped though, and not as good / over--rated.