News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

THe Commanders and their top people

Started by Brooklyn Dave, February 03, 2024, 04:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyn Dave

It has been reported that Kliff Kingsbury will now become the OC with the Commanders . With Dan Quinn , an excellent defensive coach, and Kingsbury who coached Patrick Mahomes and has experience with young QBS , those two , along with Alex Peters the new GM , make a formidable trio.

Added to the fact that the Commanders have the second draft pick plus the most cap money to spend , pluse more draft picks from their trades of Sweet and Young , this team is on the eway up.

TDToomer

What happens to Eric Bienenemy now? It's unreal how this guy is always a runner up for a head coaching job and now all the OC positions are filled.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on February 03, 2024, 04:19:25 PMIt has been reported that Kliff Kingsbury will now become the OC with the Commanders . With Dan Quinn , an excellent defensive coach, and Kingsbury who coached Patrick Mahomes and has experience with young QBS , those two , along with Alex Peters the new GM , make a formidable trio.

Added to the fact that the Commanders have the second draft pick plus the most cap money to spend , pluse more draft picks from their trades of Sweet and Young , this team is on the eway up.

Yeah, they are going to disrupt the apple cart for the NFC East. It will probably have a bigger effect on the Cowboys and Eagles than the Giants, but who knows. Good intentions and good planning works great before actually hitting the field...or as Mike Tyson famously said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: