News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Giants young guns

Started by MightyGiants, February 07, 2024, 11:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Not sure if you forgot to add something or you're saying the Giants don't have any "Young Guns"?
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

Quote from: ozzie on February 07, 2024, 12:21:18 PMNot sure if you forgot to add something or you're saying the Giants don't have any "Young Guns"?

Don't know why that happened, but I fixed it.  Thanks for the heads up
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

If they can stay together for a few years, and create a good chemistry, then Daboll becomes the leader of a group that plays the style of game Daboll wants. I have a hunch we'll lose Kafka at some point, but it seems odd to me that he'd be the no.1 target on some team to become their HC with so little success as an OC with the Giants; however, others may see him as an overall leader. I don't know  :-??
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 07, 2024, 12:28:17 PMIf they can stay together for a few years, and create a good chemistry, then Daboll becomes the leader of a group that plays the style of game Daboll wants. I have a hunch we'll lose Kafka at some point, but it seems odd to me that he'd be the no.1 target on some team to become their HC with so little success as an OC with the Giants; however, others may see him as an overall leader. I don't know  :-??

We, the fans, see Kafka through the lens of the team's performance and his extremely boring pressers.   I can't help but suspect that he presents himself very well in interviews and the like.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Giant Obsession

Not too many bullets for those guns......and more than a few blanks.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon