News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How would you feel about this mock draft?

Started by MightyGiants, February 08, 2024, 11:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Stringer Bell

Would not be happy.

I'm fine with Nabers at #6, but have zero interest in Penix. Don't like any of the second-tier QBs in this draft, and like Penix least of that group. Simply cannot draft someone that high at the most important position with multiple ACL and shoulder injuries.

Also not a fan of the Paul pick. Would much rather draft Fuaga, a true right tackle, or Mims or Guyton over trying to convert a LT to the right side. Moving Thomas over is not an option.

And while I'd like to see a CB drafted, Brownlee is an uninspiring pick. As is Irving. He's too slight to be effective beyond as a gadget player, and I want more out of a high 4th than a gadget guy.

President Rick

OOL first, then edge LB or CB, WR no sooner than 3rd rd.  there will be god wr's then
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Fletch

Painter

Whatever it takes the Giants must be willing and able to add a top rank X- Receiver and establish nothing less than an across-the-board top-15 Oline, no later than the start of FA and the conclusion of the Draft. Do that first, and then they can address other needs and priorities.

Otherwise, as the word Mock can mean either to imitate, or to ridicule, I have little interest in Mock Drafts nor would I give a moment's thought to concocting one of my own.

Cheers!

GloryDays

I don't like Penix that much either, plus I want the O line addressed with priority.
Here is my early Mock, with a trade out of 6 down 5-6 spots for an additional 2nd:

1- OT JC Latham

2A- WR Ladd McConkey
2B- OG-OC Jackson Powers Johnson
2C- DE Darius Robinson

3- DT Braden Fiske

4- TE Ben Sinnott

5- QB Michael Pratt

6- RB Cody Schrader

7- DB Kitan Oladapo

jgrangers2

Outside of Nabers, I think I'd pretty much hate this. Paul in the second isn't terrible so long as you're gonna give him a shot to win that RT spot and move on from Neal. Not a huge fan of anything else in this draft. Would also obviously depend on who's available at each spot.

brownelvis54

Like most said Nabers at 6 is what I like, the rest sucks
The KING is in the building