News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

11 Action-Packed Shows for 'Reacher' Fans to Watch Right Now

Started by LennG, February 09, 2024, 12:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I know we have had recommendations in the other TV thread, but this caught my eye today so I figured I would run this up the flagpole and see what people think.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/11-action-packed-shows-for-reacher-fans-to-watch-right-now/ss-BB1hSych?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=698cdce82f55411e9b60d13242567731&ei=134#image=1

Anyone who has seen 24 would know it belongs on that list. I have also seen all of Justified and the first few seasons of Homeland. ( The first season of Homeland was one of the best first seasons of any series I have ever seen. It is hard to better than and by season 4 the show sort of lost its punch).

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I've watched most of them, but haven't seen "Longmire", a show I planned on watching but got sidetracked and forgot about it. So thanks for posting

I noticed "Nikita" was on the list and was one of my favorite shows when it was on Netflix a few years back. Unfortunately, now it's only available for 1.99 per episode from several sources.(NFW). Apparently it's free on Roku, but probably with ads...I don't know, I don't have Roku. I'd highly suggest it to anyone who like high drama, black ops, spy, assassins, thriller, action, genres. I wouldn't mind rewatching it, so maybe I'll download the Roku app since it's free

Plot summary: A black ops team for the CIA developed the greatest assassin and fighter/killer in their history, named Nikita (Maggie Q). But she falls in love while on the job, and the CIA can't have that, so they assassinate her lover as he's a distraction that makes her less useful to them. This does much more than infuriate her. So she goes black (underground) and seeks revenge. They operate out of a training center 11 stories underground in a secret facility. Once they discover she's out to get them, every agent is ordered to find her and kill her. But she goes after the whole enchilada in a fit of high action retribution. Four seasons long, and the best ending I've ever seen for a show. She's a female version of Jack Reacher, with long hair, a great body, and long sultry legs

I had forgotten all about that show. It's a must-watch for guys who love extreme thrillers

Oh yeah...forgot to mention, the show is worth it just to watch Lindsey Fonseca (plays Nikita's recruit and partner in crime, "Alex"). Eye candy +

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

ozzie

Ahh yes....Nikita. Maggie Q and Lindsey Fonseca kicking butt and taking names. I loved that show too.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara