News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Super Bowl thread

Started by MightyGiants, February 11, 2024, 06:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

Deebo down.

SF was complaining about the field all week. And may have lost two key guys.

kartanoman

My big mouth about the 49ers' special teams.

Chiefs' TD.

Let's see if the 49ers can respond on offense. They have to take it to another level if they want to win this one.

You can't give the Champs a freebie like that.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

TDToomer

What a game changer. Go Chiefs!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

This game is toast. Can't see a comeback by SF. Shanahan has no second half answers.. McCaffery disappears.

sooners56

Quote from: katkavage on February 11, 2024, 09:29:11 PMThis game is toast. Can't see a comeback by SF. Shanahan has no second half answers.. McCaffery disappears.

Can't appear if you're not given the ball.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

katkavage

Quote from: sooners56 on February 11, 2024, 09:30:28 PMCan't appear if you're not given the ball.
Yeah, that's on the coach.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TDToomer

I can't believe Shanahan went for it on 4th.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Crazy ballsy going for it and risking not being able to at least tie the game

It worked out though

T200

If KC can't get a stop, SF is gonna win it.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kartanoman

I love the wide range of emotions this game has produced. Credit to both teams, and especially both defenses and special teams. But this one is now Brock Purdy's game to win on 3rd down.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

TDToomer

Spags with the blitz and it worked!

TDToomer

kartanoman

Purdy looked every bit the 2nd year QB, but kicker looked like ice with that 53 harder... money indeed!

Let's see if the Champs can respond.

killarich

Man would I love to have Spags back for ANOTHER run

Will never happen