News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

WRs at the combine

Started by Stringer Bell, March 03, 2024, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 03, 2024, 06:41:26 PMHe's impressive.
Just watch the Penn st game hilights it's his most complete game, most analyst have the Penn st Qb going #1 next year and Dart outclassed him in every way. He's got the best back shoulder throw that I've seen in a decade. Had a top 20 rushing team, and still put up 3350 23Tds and 5 Int with 400 yards rushing and 8Tds. I think he takes off this coming season and catapults into the top Qb conversation with Sanders.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 03, 2024, 07:30:59 PMJust watch the Penn st game hilights it's his most complete game, most analyst have the Penn st Qb going #1 next year and Dart outclassed him in every way. He's got the best back shoulder throw that I've seen in a decade. Had a top 20 rushing team, and still put up 3350 23Tds and 5 Int with 400 yards rushing and 8Tds. I think he takes off this coming season and catapults into the top Qb conversation with Sanders.

Is Allar really expected to be top QB next year?  I just dont see it.  (Sorry Bob)

Jclayton92

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 03, 2024, 09:40:48 PMIs Allar really expected to be top QB next year?  I just dont see it.  (Sorry Bob)
He looked like one of the worst qbs in football during the peach bowl but yeah towards the end of last season most mocks had him as the number 1 pick next year. Which is why I was banging the table so hard to get our guy this year. Because outside Dart and Sanders 2025 looks bad.

DaveBrown74

I'm not high on Allar at all but I'm willing to give him another look next season before I finalize that view.

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 03, 2024, 09:40:48 PMIs Allar really expected to be top QB next year?  I just dont see it.  (Sorry Bob)

Hackenberg 2.0?  For all my PSU friends I hope not
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"