News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who is going to Giants camp...

Started by squibber, March 05, 2024, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

..this year and where do you out of towners usually stay. I recently turned 70 and life is short so I'm going to try and go to training camp.

MightyGiants

Quote from: squibber on March 05, 2024, 11:50:00 AM..this year and where do you out of towners usually stay. I recently turned 70 and life is short so I'm going to try and go to training camp.

I will be there as I live right by the stadium.  As to where to stay, there are plenty of hotels and motels in the area, with easy Uber/Lyft access.   If you're in the area, you might want to take in the whole NYC tourist thing, as access is quite easy.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

files58

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 05, 2024, 11:51:46 AMI will be there as I live right by the stadium.  As to where to stay, there are plenty of hotels and motels in the area, with easy Uber/Lyft access.   If you're in the area, you might want to take in the whole NYC tourist thing, as access is quite easy.

There's a Hampton Inn basically across the street on Paterson Planck Road. There are also hotels nearby on Route 17. Mighty, where are you? I'm in Teaneck.

LennG

Quote from: squibber on March 05, 2024, 11:50:00 AM..this year and where do you out of towners usually stay. I recently turned 70 and life is short so I'm going to try and go to training camp.

Squib

Several people from the board usually go to camp on assorted days. I'm sure someone would be willing to supply a ride for you. PLUS, I usually never go to camp here, but if you decide to come down I would love to meet you and would definitely attend a session.

Gosh, how I miss our get-togethers in Albany.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

squibber

Quote from: LennG on March 05, 2024, 01:59:49 PMSquib

Several people from the board usually go to camp on assorted days. I'm sure someone would be willing to supply a ride for you. PLUS, I usually never go to camp here, but if you decide to come down I would love to meet you and would definitely attend a session.

Gosh, how I miss our get-togethers in Albany.

I would love to meet with you too, Lenn, and anyone else who wants to join in. I'll have to work on my wife a bit since she is not into football but I think I can persuade her.

LennG

Quote from: squibber on March 05, 2024, 03:56:27 PMI would love to meet with you too, Lenn, and anyone else who wants to join in. I'll have to work on my wife a bit since she is not into football but I think I can persuade her.

I will be married for 50 years this June. In all that time, my darling wife does not know one end of a football from another. But she always attended our BBQs and in our last one in Albany, she was sitting next to our own BobinPA and he taught her more about football in a couple of hours than I did in many years. (PS She never retained any of it, thanks anyway Bob) LOL
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss