News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

One GM- There are 4 top QBs in this draft

Started by MightyGiants, March 15, 2024, 10:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Vikings do not want to waste their pass catching talent so I think they wont get out bid.  Question is jumping over them.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Philosophers on March 15, 2024, 02:04:39 PMVikings do not want to waste their pass catching talent so I think they wont get out bid.  Question is jumping over them.

I think it would be tough to let Cousins walk and have no real plan to replace him.

Stringer Bell

I see 3 out of the top 4 as 100% locked into their picks and no chance in hell they're trading out - Bears will take Williams, Skins will take Daniels or Maye, and Cards will take MHJ assuming he's there.

The only wild card is if the Pats surprise everyone and take MHJ, but it doesn't change the scenario - just who lands MHJ.

The Vikes 2 first rounders almost exactly equal the value of the Pats #3. I could see Minn trading up and selecting whoever Skins pass on or JJ, Cards taking MHJ, and then Chargers taking Nabers or Alt. I'd be really surprised if LA trades back in Harbaugh's first year.