News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Matt Peart signs with Broncos

Started by MightyGiants, March 20, 2024, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

If he ends up being a solid starter, I will feel 100% sure that the OL issues are driven by developing and coaching rather than talent.

MightyGiants

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 20, 2024, 01:32:49 PMIf he ends up being a solid starter, I will feel 100% sure that the OL issues are driven by developing and coaching rather than talent.

Peart seemed like a pretty good prospect.  I have often wondered if it was an issue of poor coaching or the player, in terms of him never developing into even a quality backup.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

He was described as soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 20, 2024, 01:39:24 PMHe was described as soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I remember Rob Sale suggesting he was soft.   Not sure how much stock I put in that particular coach's opinions though.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

files58