News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Packers vs. Giants Predictions

Started by PackersNation, December 06, 2023, 04:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arodgers12

Quote from: T200 on December 08, 2023, 11:03:49 AMNo problem. I took care of you for us.  :kissass:

Happy Holidays
Thank god if you did. This guy did this at the KC boards, Saints boards, Broncos boards and Steeler boards. Talking like that to opposing fans is uncalled for.

T200

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 08, 2023, 11:07:42 AMThank god if you did. This guy did this at the KC boards, Saints boards, Broncos boards and Steeler boards. Talking like that to opposing fans is uncalled for.
He caught me in a giving mood today.  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Arodgers12

Quote from: T200 on December 08, 2023, 11:09:56 AMHe caught me in a giving mood today.  :P

I'm not disrespecting a team that has beaten us in the playoffs in our own home. I wouldn't disrespect a opposing team regardless.

BluesCruz

Quote from: PackersNation on December 08, 2023, 11:00:15 AMI 100% stand by everything I wrote here. If a person puffs their chest out for no reason, I will respond to it how I see fit.

You are welcome to remove any post of mine that is offensive or inappropriate in any way. My comments were not and will not be removed because there is nothing offensive or inappropriate to how I responded to someone claiming the Packers will "suffer" and warning that our players should fear being laid out.

I laugh at that person puffing his chest out with nothing to back it up. I will continue to laugh hysterically at him, you, or anyone else who responds in kind.

Have a wonderful day, I will not be changing anything. Thank you.

Enjoy the game! I know I will.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

I hope they didnt ban you

We are finally a real NFL team, and am I proud of that- Yes

We are very mirrored teams- good pass rush, good secondary, neither can stop the run very well

good receivers, nice 1st year QBs on win streaks

Its going to come down to which team wants it more

As for us being a trap game, thats weird- when did 6-6 teams develop trap games LOL?

Beat the Giants and you will have a winning record, maybe at 9-6 if you get there you can start calling other teams "Traps".  Right now you are an average team on the rise just like the Giants

Dont get ahead of yourselves.  If you win Monday you can tell your friends your team once beat the great Tommy DeVito. ....if you dont he will give you that Italian hand gesture.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Arodgers12

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 08, 2023, 11:44:22 AMI hope they didnt ban you

We are finally a real NFL team, and am I proud of that- Yes

We are very mirrored teams- good pass rush, good secondary, neither can stop the run very well

good receivers, nice 1st year QBs on win streaks

Its going to come down to which team wants it more

As for us being a trap game, thats weird- when did 6-6 teams develop trap games LOL?

Beat the Giants and you will have a winning record, maybe at 9-6 if you get there you can start calling other teams "Traps".  Right now you are an average team on the rise just like the Giants

Dont get ahead of yourselves.  If you win Monday you can tell your friends your team once beat the great Tommy DeVito. ....if you dont he will give you that Italian hand gesture.

It will be a tough game. There's also a chance of a letdown after the win over KC.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 08, 2023, 11:50:50 AMIt will be a tough game. There's also a chance of a letdown after the win over KC.

yeah but I was looking at KC's record this year and they are not overwhelming as in the past.

Beating Detroit was impressive. 

SlotCorner

Pack 20, Giants 10. Pack just beat two of the best teams in the league in Detroit and KC and the Giants came within a missed field goal of going to OT against the worst offense in football.

Same old story. The defense will play well initially until the offense's lack of scoring wears them out. I can't believe Daboll thinks DeVito gives him a better chance to win over Taylor.

nb587

A few thoughts. The Packers have a good defense that is capable of getting to the QB in lots of different ways.  The Giants OL has not shown the ability to adequately pass block against teams that dont have GBs ability to get to the QB. 

Second, Winks's ability to call a game is very good but so is LaFleur.  I imagine LaFleur will come up with some plays and formations that will work considering the Giants (or Wink) haven't seen him in a very long time.  I give the edge to LaFleur even more so since I put more value of GBs winning lately as opposed to the Giants barely beating 2 very bad teams. 

Last, GB playing on a Monday night game against a bad NY team.  I'm guessing that there will be lots of cheeseheads in the stadium to nullify or temper the Giants home field advantage.  I hope I'm wrong but this could get ugly.

katkavage

coggs

Arodgers12

Hey Giant fans I apologize on behalf of that guy's behavior.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 09, 2023, 09:22:52 AMHey Giant fans I apologize on behalf of that guy's behavior.

actually it was revealing.  His umbrage to what i said indicates a fan who is at least a bit fearful of Tommy and the Giants

He should be....everyone is bemoaning the two teams we just beat
someone once said "there are no easy wins in the NFL". both Washington and the Patriots fought like crazed dogs and they have talent.  We were just the better team those 2 days but not by a mile.

Earlier in the year we should have beaten the Bills and took the 49rs deep into the 4th Qtr before they broke free and that was with the robotic Jones at QB.

The Giants are no longer an easy out.  yes Tommy lost badly to Dallas but it was his 1st start in the NFL against a SB contender. Tough way to get started

DaveBrown74

No one is giving the Giants any props for barely just barely scraping by the likes of Washington and New England, two rotten opponents who collectively turned it over nine times in those two games. Nor should they. Their other two wins were by scant margins against bad teams too. If the Giants can win decisively against this Packer team on Monday Night, then maybe people will begin to look at them a bit differently, but right now we're still considered one of the worst five or six teams in the league by the consensus out there, and I think that is perfectly fair.

TDToomer

I don't recall the Commanders game being close.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Bob In PA

Quote from: Arodgers12 on December 08, 2023, 09:00:55 AMThis is a trap game for us. Obviously I hope we win but I thought we would beat you guys last year and we didn't. We need to be ready to play.
ARod: I always check the schedule to see who our opponent played last week, and who they play next week.

I truly believe a team's schedule plays a huge role in the outcome of games. 

IMO, playing a very physical team the week before matters, as does playing a team between two division games.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!