News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - NFL Coaching landing spots

Started by DaveBrown74, January 13, 2024, 01:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonGekko80

Read reports yesterday that LV will hire AP as their HC.

If he doesn't land it he would be my preferred option as DC.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 15, 2024, 05:15:47 AMRead reports yesterday that LV will hire AP as their HC.

If he doesn't land it he would be my preferred option as DC.

My guess is they were exploring Harbaugh but he's probably going to the Chargers.

BluesCruz

Pierce deserves it big time

He did a remarkable job at Raiders

My guess is Harbaugh goes to Chargers if he goes to NFL at all
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 15, 2024, 05:32:15 AMMy guess is they were exploring Harbaugh but he's probably going to the Chargers.

Or they just had to have an official head coaching search to be in compliance.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

LennG

I've said this several times today, but I truly can see BB ending up in Dallas. All these reports that he wants full control, are just that-reports, made up by the media. At his age, why in hell would Bb want to deal with the everyday garbage of being a GM and all the other things that might want to go with it?
In Dallas, he has the perfect scenario, a team poised to win it all. with just about everything in place except a good HC. Yes, JJ can be a pain, but I think he would take a step back for BB, as he did with Parcels.
BB wants the most wins badly and I truly believe he doesn't want to start over as with other teams. Dallas has it all just waiting for the right coach.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss