News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Camp Notes 2018

Started by MightyGiants, July 20, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bamagiantfan

I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Jaime

Gallman is an enigma. I was very impressed with how tough he ran last season as a Rook.
He runs much harder than his measurables suggest. The change in physical stature of a second-year player can't always be seen on the field. They could even weigh the same amount. But thier strength has been improved dramatically. The key is to get stronger but not lose quickness or speed A feat. Not easily achieved. that's why Rooks tend to improve after a full offseason in an NFL weight room.

XNYrnLA

You report was full of nuggets... really enjoyed it Ed
"" This team is now 3 players away from being a winning playoff team ""

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Although I do see Webb as the backup QB with a year under his belt.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Today is a morning camp, weather permitting. It looks ok for now. There have been storm pockets and some pretty large moving North and East all week. Yesterday we were told to go back to our cars just before they were to open the gate. In a few minutes the sky opened up. As it turned out the window for practice was clean.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Dalvin Tomlinson on the bike today with Donte Deayon, Armbrister and Sam Beal.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Eli just threw a 60 yard in the air pass completion to Russell Shepard.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Wynn getting first team snaps in place of Tomlinson
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

John Jerry still not on second string
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Lauletta completes a 50 yard in the air pass. On the money!
~ Coach Tom Coughlin